The Villages of Plott Creek consists of 1,100 acres of wilderness located in the Balsam Mountains and offers one of the most scenic Waynesville NC real estate bargains. Spectacular views, rushing creeks and abundant wildlife are all part of life at the Villages, along with paved roads, security gate and just 5 minutes from downtown Waynesville … The best of all worlds.
Some of the great amenities include:
- Mountainous, wooded, creeks, and exceptional views
- Long range views to the east and short range views of Plott Balsam – 6,088 feet in elevation
- Security gate – opens at 6 a.m. and closes at 6 p.m.
- Paved roads 16 to 18 feet in width
- Strong and active homeowners association with emphasis on road maintenance
- Hiking from 3,200 feet in elevation to 6,088 feet
- 23% of the total acreage is proposed to be set aside for the enjoyment of residents and protected from development by conservation easements
- Picnic area with outstanding long range view
- Picnic area with privacy alongside one of our gorgeous waterfalls
- Downtown Waynesville – 10 minutes
- Asheville – 32 miles, 35 minutes
- Biltmore Estate – 33 miles, 39 minutes
- Grove Park Inn – 34 miles, 43 minutes
- Blue Ridge Parkway -10 minutes to Balsam Gap entrance